Tis day at office, I banged the stapler on the desk and so eagerly wanted to terminate all the phone line. My phone line actually won the rivalry. Honking all the time. Wat a miff day!
Hoards of trash assaulted me nonstop, I was suffocating.
Well, I was hired for this, so I better chill out a bit. I loathe working under this condition, I handle too much stuffs I guess. My mind is not in the work framework. Haiz.. This comes to me sporadically. Moody..
After 8 hours of trundling around, I managed to hop into the car at 5.45pm. Napping on the car seat whilst heavy raindrops started hitting the ground was a kind of recuperation.
... Then my brain started to work...
Ahhh!!! They still owe me the red pocket money..!!!!!
Well.... 算了吧..
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
03 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wahahaha, it's time to 挂猪头. I support u.
Ta, u mean 挂猪头卖马肉?
Auspiciously onli one of them still in bad debt, another one is my colleague for the other colleague's wedding.
I think u shud teach me how to collect the debt!
no. when i mean 挂猪头, is to hang the pig head at their house. it's how ah long in old times warned debtors to pay their loan.If they din pay up, their head will end up like the pig head. hahahahaha. But nowadasy pig head is too ex, so instead they only splash paint to ur house or either chain ur door. Oh no, do i sound like an ah long now?
Ooohh, got your point now.
Seems like they have been forgotten liao lor.. :(
Post a Comment