I almost can't remember this resto, Oflahertys is the name granted to this Irish eatery since umpteen years ago.
People will troop there onli for their baby back ribs.
IDR. 180K for a fair portion of ribs. It was served along with mashed potato, mayo and vegs.
Though tender, we found that the meat was a little dry. Personally I prefer succulent and juicy meat.
Still, this is our favourite!

Well, tis is another divine dish from the chef. Potato skin.
I'm not eloquent in writing about food reviews, but I'm able to holler loud enough to let you guys understand that tis is real heavenly! A masterpiece of the chef's art.

Tenderloin steak costs IDR. 180K per serving.
The friend requested it medium, but it was more on the medium rare side. For me, the taste was not far off from the smell. Excellent!

Boneless chicken steak with mayo.
Portion is reasonable and edible, but nothing fantastic.
Total Bill : IDR. 808K.
2 comments:
wah, si be u lui ar. fiuh! a hundred over bucks for a meal. Indeed heavenly
I am not lor..
It was heart rending to squander tat much money!
But I might traipse back for their potato skin. As you said, indeed heavenly. But no worry, it wont cost more than 50K bucks :p
Post a Comment