Tis week has been a hectic week for me and the friend already nagged tat I hardly have time to frolick with them.As I ever mentioned on my previous entry tat both my parents and little sis were heading to Jkt/Bali for one full week and for the aftermath of their non attendance, I had to corner myself at home. Little Nyonya was the sole one to regale me (still happy to be a retarded soul! hahaa.. ). 34 episodes were done unscathed in 3 days!
Then, I have to book my ass a seat on my cubicle started at 23rd until today. Two wedding dinners was attended with no great difficulty, thou I was kissed by the raindrops as I alighted from the car just now. Phew.. wat a week!
Today, they have back! Time to let my soul wander!
Just seek for me at karaoke lounge tomorrow if u cant reach me :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment