My colleague had a riddance from work yesterday, as she was down with fever and puking.
She texted me in the early morning to delegate her to-do list to me. Ooohh..
I loathe to be the sole working person in the cubicle, especially when the phone calls never stop!
I became haywire!!!
She turned up this morning at office, wat a grand relieve to me! But the things didnt trundle on the way, she tended to not persevere for longer. I asked her to leave and better recuperate at home.
She didnt leave me any hefty pending issues (I am lucky!), I just need to make some phone calls to some related parties.
Onli able to leave office at 6.15pm and a wedding dinner of a colleague is held today and I was left onli 20 mins to beauty myself.
Oh, please.. I am not good at accelerating the process of make up!
Wat a day, L.O.V.E.L.Y!!!!
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
08 October 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment