Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

21 September 2009

Few days before the commotion.

The friend uttered that she likes a shot of me and her very much.
I should concede tat tis was our (my and her) last flocking, before the commotion whacked on my head.
I could not elaborate much further here. I esteem all my close friends who are invited to this site and of course all my blog friends, still I cant freely blabber on wat has clobbered me more than a month back.
This has brought me to my hugest problem now.
....And I need some time to pull through all of this.

6 comments:

elle said...

if u would like to vent out, actually u can make this post password protected, so only those given password can see wat u write. Can give me one? hahaha, cos i am very curious to know what happenned

celcilia_tjioe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
celcilia_tjioe said...

Any idea how to padlock a post? I wud like to share if I know the way to set the password only for those invited.

elle said...

let me try to find out. will let u know.

elle said...

it seems for blogspot it's either u lock the whole blog or open for public. You can't lock certain postings. Wordpress has that option. You can choose which post to be protected by password. So my suggestion, u can blog and lock ur blog for a meanwhile, once ur intended reader finished reading, you can unlock the blog again.

celcilia_tjioe said...

Ya, I know tat onli wordpress has that option.
Well, I'll find an appropriate time to write and send you an email later.
I just barely finished watching my 小娘惹, 34 episodes in 3 days!
Worth to watch indeed! Like it v v much!!! I know u'r going to raise complain. LOL..