I still obliged to saunter to my desk tis morning while the others were snugly sleeping underneath their quilts. Torrential rain was pouring on our precinct quite often in these recent days. Today is my last day attending to office issues before 3 consecutive days off and I utterly need a proper rest after this.
Dad, mom and lil sis embarked to Jkt tis morning. Shack at 叔叔's place for 2 single nights and Bali will be their next aim. It has been more than a decade since I last printed my footprint in its beach, and I ardently miss it now..
Got a full schedule arrayed for the next couple of days, 2 wedding dinner invitations have been sprawled on my desk. One is located at 23rd and the other will be at 26th.
Deep slumber until the very next day is totally euphoric! Love it!
The Little Nyonya has been a new addictive serial movie for me, and I have glued to the screen since 7pm.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
19 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment