Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

06 September 2009

5am morning walk

Proud of myself tat I was successfully managed to trudge myself out of the bed tis morning.
I ought in fact to say tat Sunday is a rare single day for me, I need to replenish the battery while the engine has been running one whole week of mundane errands. But I overheard parents decided to go Royal Sumatera for a morning walk yest evening, yet I was not included. They know me too well! haha.. I explicitly told them tat I wanted to join, and they shockingly trusted me. ;)
Determined to join the morning walk was a huge torment for me! I have to pry open my eyes. Haiz.. An unwanted trait.

I shud exert the word "SUPERB" here! I have no remorseful to rouse in the early hours onli for this! For now, I'm so much waiting for the next Sunday to arrive.

The view at the starting of the not too long track, but enough to perspire me.
Truly to say, I ultimately come to value the sweat as much as the company of each other.

0 comments: