Inauspiciously, we altered our mind set when we were there. We stucked on the menu with variants on its pasta. The displayed photos evidently mesmerized and fascinated us.
Here is my beef spaghetti with black pepper sauce. I couldn't voice it out like how I wanted to. After some times of absence of eating good food, I shud say tat nothing beats the feeling of having salmon sashimi plus a luscious set box like wat I had last week (no photos taken on tat due to the depleted battery). I rushed the waiter to serve another plate of additional chili sauce in order not to let the taste degenerate into the worst. Put tons of chili sauce helped to improve a lil bit.

Tis was too creamy on my tongue. I can onli tolerate 3 to 4 mouthfuls of it before I will sick of the aftertaste for the whole night. Fen was incredulously finished the whole plate in about 20 minutes.
We settled the bill after a while, the waiter should bring back the sweet corn soup to the chef as I onli managed to sip a mouthful of it. And I want him to tell the manager about this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment