I am a breakfast eater. I tend to stuff myself full on breakfast, skip lunch wont be a hitch for me at all. I have a handful number of breakfast suppliers on my contacts. But yet I still have meager numbers of those who cant be reached by phone. My brain starts to think and ponder wat to have since the very first moment I peel my eyes open. Right after the shower I'll seek the number and dial the target. Tat's how my errands go every morning.
Tis morning I went to this stall to fetch my order.
And I was asked a question.
And I lied to him... Hahaa..
Uncle : *Oya, y u didnt come to fetch yor order last time?*
Me : *Is it? When?? I've never called u for quite a time already.*
Uncle : *Ooohh.. sorry then.. I thot tat it was you. Dun get angry har.. I was in hustle tat time when my wife picked up the phone. She passed me the message saying tat there was a lady called and ordered. Then I self assumed tat it was you.*
Me : *Its okay. No problem*
And you know, tat caller was apparently me!
I recalled I dialed wrong number tat day, I intended to ring the other stall but no idea how it went to the wrong destination. I onli mentioned a little bit then realised tat I have dial wrong number! Fastly I hang the phone up, and feign nothing happened.
I think it was OK, but it wasnt OK for him!
I think tat his wife didnt get the whole information from me, but apparently she did!
I think tat he wudnt prepare anything onli based on a prank call, but he actually did!
I lied to him.... I terrified myself tat he wud get mad of me!
Sigh.. The irresponsible me..
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
21 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment