Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

19 August 2009

Perfectly pleated

The day after the impromptu trip to Taman Simalem Resort, I was too lazy to trundle down the road. I opted to crouch in home for the whole leisure day.
I trespassed my own record tat day, slumbered for almost 13 hrs!
I was sleeping in tranquility, thanks goodness no one came to irk my beauty sleep. Life was treating me perfectly actually. Hee..

Mom's itchy hands is a godsend for us. Once she got the opportunity to plonk herself in the kitchen, she sure will donate her time for that. Tis time my lil sis is a helpful and amicable assistant for her.
Mom commented tat the buns this time didnt come out as expected. The stirred pork meat innards were slightly too dry. But still, I brought 2 buns at least to office yest and today consecutively. For my breakfast and lunch.

0 comments: