In point of fact, I'm not too fancy with crab. But since the friend was earnestly recommended me about the crab, hence I conveyed the message to mom. And I got an enthusiastic reply from her.
Right at 8.30pm, the home's bell is struck.
My crabs coming!!
Woww... I ordered 3 kgs.They are actually mammoth in size!
Fen told me tat her mom used to dry fry them, and their whole family love it heaps.
Well, mom will inherit the recipe from her and let us give it a try for tomorrow dinner.
So guys.. Please dun date me tomorrow evening, I'm already being booked.
I'll be dating crabs!
3 comments:
Wow, I have never eaten such a crab before! Is it already orange without being cooked?
live crabs sent to you? wah! who's the expert at home who'll be killing the crabs! i can imagine it to be so difficult to kill! and i won't even dare to hold it in my hand!
Corsage & Imp :
It has already half cooked, hence the color turned out orange. Otherwise I have no guts to even touch it. Haha.. Today we have it dry fried and it tasted superb!
Ppls say that the blue swimming crabs flesh will shrink easily if stored in the freezer without being cooked first.
Post a Comment