FB already assaulted me, I visit tis site daily.
Updating status once or even twice in a day is fun for me. But I think I already invested too many in there. Those who are on my list will easily trace how the earth has been treating me, where I've been printed my footprints and with whom I mingle and converse.
Several names are hovering over in the friends request list, for a good couple days already. I've been pondering hard of deciding which to confirm and determining which to decline. 3 of them are my colleagues, and another one is a long lost acquaintance. I appreciate camaraderie, peoples know that. I understand tat I'm a bit selective on sorting out my friends on FB, I'm not close with these 3 peoples.
Just barely, after many of pondering I have confirmed the 3 colleagues friends request and declined the long lost acquaintance's request. Nothing to do if people will judge me as a snob fish, hopefully they wont know if I have declined them.
I was just figuring out how to seal my personal information from those not too close groups, and sad to say that I have sealed some of them.
Few weeks ago, a big issue whacked on my head. I didnt write this here before.
Lastly, it ensued to the final decision : Removed 4 contacts from my list, at once.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
23 August 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment