I have been peeved off by a friend. She does something that are very riling to me.
Aaarrggghhhh!!!!
I often feel reluctant to squash the "answer" button on my phone when I get her name appearing on my screen.
She is a real senseless person, how dreadful of me to respond to her 无聊 questions.
She kept pestering me with the silly question like :
"With bf ah now?".
The first time being asked by this question, I persist to answer the said question honestly and implied the joke on my answer... "No lah, i'm going with the gang.."
I have no idea wat to do with it, she went rampant on our next chats and texts. When I tell her tat I'm not, she will coerce me to say YES. I am more like an obtuse person if so!
She called me the other day, and I intentionally not to answer her call. Sorry but it's too dull for me. She texted me just now, I heaved a relief tat she was not asking me that stupid question again. After several sms-es, I was badgered by tat question again! I cut the sms chain instantly.
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
09 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ai ya, very easy. try to learn to be sarcastic to this kind of person. Just purposely say with a joking tone," Aiyo, why are u so annoying. I was just about being intimate with my bf. YOU really spoil my mood.'
Bet she won't call u again next time. BTW, is she somebody very important that you can't offend? If yes, then maybe you should put ur tone a little bit nicer. and maybe u can retort with another sentence,"U're so free? No bf? poor thing. " hahahahaha, I am very mean.....
that is so annoying! I guess you have to either ignore those questions or tell her straight that she should stop badgering you!
@Elle : Now u understand y I am terribly being bugged by tis astonishing stupid soul.
Yeah, I'm not supposed to talk crude to her. Yet, I so yearned to holler at her and said : "I am getting tedious with yor question, u know!"
Hopefully she get the cue tat I dislike tat reiterated question.
@Corsage : I choose to ignore her calls than to be forced to say something tat me myself wont expect to blurt out.*sigh*
Post a Comment