Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

11 May 2009

We are on table 29

Was exploring the new restaurant last Saturday with the clique.
Offering a quaint ambience, this Trattoria restaurant is quite popular with their Italian food spread. They serve zillion numbers of pastas and pizzas.
A typical Italian restaurant. Once seated, we were presented with the complimentary appetizers.
-Oven baked toasted garlic bread with fresh sliced tomatoes-
-A basket of assorted bread-
I placed my order for Trattoria juice and the friend was more tend to the mixed juice.
I cant name out tis pizza's name for you. A long winded name! haha.
Bacon, fresh sliced tomatoes and mozarella cheese adhering to the crispy pizza.
First time chewing on it, but generally don't have the "oomph" that I will crave for my impending visit. It tastes a bit odd.
-Lasagna-
I used to heart tis kind of sustenance. For this, after several mouthfuls I felt jelak.
-Spaghetti aglio olio with mushroom-
Special ordered by the fren. They found no better notion to slurp the foods ordered by the other friends.
Honestly, they are not my fancy. The bill also killing!

0 comments: