Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

09 May 2009

I rave about tis so much

Not onli raving about the pork congee with 油炸鬼, but mom's culinary aptitude is counted in as well. I love the aforementioned dish immensely! Having my belly swamped with it during the day doesn't intimidate me at all. My poor suffocated tummy. Heh.
Cracking a raw egg into the serving bowl and scooping the boiling hot congee in. Stir the gruel so that the raw egg gets cooked. Soon the mixture will turn a little yellow from the yolk and the albumen will turn into white streaks. Last touch, adding pepper and soya sauce. Whoa! I am in euphoria!!!
I was happily lugging 2 gigantic bowls of it to work today. And my life is never dull! =)

PS : Happy Vesakh Day, folks!

0 comments: