Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

01 March 2009

A work interview

Attended an interview last Monday.
I rcvd the call from the company 2 days before, and was being indesicive whether to go or not.
It is a company with the core businesses are of oil-palm cultivation, processing and distributing palm oil, lauric oil and fatty acid products worldwide. (heard something convincing,eh?)
I did hit the place at last..

Call me folly!
I was so stressed out with the IQ test!!! I done some of them pretty fast at the beginning some pages, but when it came to these form of questions, i started to stall.. and I really guessing.

I was not impressed at all. It was a room full of interviewees inside. All sorts of peoples.
I dun feel that the company need me. They are tricking me with the "try and error-game".
I was considering tat they have seen my application and I match their requirements, maybe I am incorrect. I appreciate much on a private interview session (at least I feel more needed there). Am just putting my own silly thought though..
The interviewer asked me to back for the 2nd session after lunch. Said that their GM wanna meet me in person, and have some further interview. But I declined to go back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y din go back since the GM is willing to have a one to one interview? might have missed a great opportunity?

celcilia_tjioe said...

I dun deem that I've missed the opportunity, Ta.
The GM is not meeting me onli, he'll be meeting all the interviewees *including those who are the fresh graduates*. So,I have none particular reason to sacrifice the meeting at my office tat afternoon.

Anonymous said...

could it be they have various positions and level to be filled tat's y they have such mass recruitment walk? because from ur description,it sounds like those.

celcilia_tjioe said...

Tat's correct. They are seeking for several positions.
But need the GM himself interview all those fresh graduates too? *I dun think so*
Actually I loathe all those bureaucratics.