Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

02 March 2009

A 3 years old's bday party

We were just visiting their lil 妹妹 like one week ago.
And now we were being cordially invited to their 3 year old toddler's birthday celebration. No invitation cards mailed to us. We obtained a call from the mama one day before.
Such a lovely invitation for our sunny Sunday.
Does she like a mother who gave birth to a baby girl just over a month ago?
The friend of our community had her labelled as "The leanest mama".
She never gained any redundant weight.
Me with the happy mama and her boy, we always comment on the semblance to his daddy. Photocopy machine worked amazingly! Haha.
Me with the gang.
Jane with her cranky Ethan. (very cute expression of him!)
I ladled the rice, the prawns, the batter fried calamari, the keropok, the mie goreng, the sour sweet fish into my casserole.
Orange juice syrup quenched my thirst. Heh, I am still the loyal chatterbox, just like Jim and Vero's boy. =)

2 comments:

=eLaiNe= said...

i love the winnie the pooh theme!! hahah!

celcilia_tjioe said...

I love the Winnie herself!
Too bad I dun have the chance to take a snap with her. Hehe.