We have dined in there plenty times. No defects found so far. We love the quite milieu, the soft music, the waiters/waitress, and my UOB card that offers 25% off on all items.
Deliberately emptied my bowel from morning till noon.

I tried out the new menu.
1. Soup of the day - concoction of shredded carrots, crabmeats, whipped eggs (I cant recall the rest) with 2 pieces of garlic breads. Such an odorous soup!!

2. Tuna Sandwich : Tuna fish meat and fresh vegetable between two slice of breads. The scented tuna and caramelized corn never paralyzed my expectation for tuna. It really palatable!

3 comments:
Wow! The tuna sandwich looks really yummy!
Is it a fried type of sandwich? looks too oily.
@Diva : Yes, I love the shredded tuna innards with its soft and juicy texture.
@Elle : No leh, that is it's strong point. It was deep fried, but turn out brown and free-oil.
Post a Comment