Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

27 February 2009

New corner

We are the preys. The joyful preys.
Saw the advertisement on the papers regarding tis newly launched eatery corner, hence we were baited to respond to the ad.

Their speciality : Iga Penyet (a.k.a ribs). Ribs of beef.
The meat was perfectly subtle and fragrant. Darn good sambal! This sort of thing is why I can never be a vegetarian.

I always have a grudge towards ppls who are feasting on gurami fish. I want to have mine too instantenously! The ground-smell in it has been my all the time favourite. I know some of you might squealed out : Eewww....yucks!!

Below was totally a flop. A right misnomer if you call it sayur asem.
It tasted very sweet on my taste bud!!! I am expecting the sour shock, but cant find it.

When asked by the owner about our reviews on the foods served, I striked 4 for the "not even spicy enough sambal"
原来如此... there are several levels for each *spicy-range*. And the one we had was on the level *not-spicy*. No wonder!
Q : Will we go back again? A : Probably sure!! :)

0 comments: