Heard many potential reviews about the spot, I decided to move my ass at last! =)


Time before we left the house. I took my own reflection on the car's window. So bo liao! Haha.
Somehow I like tis vague shot.

Ass searing! I loath long time sitting inside the car. Finally we arrived!
The most wanted spot I hanker on from some of the good reviews is the vegetable and flower farm. It was fun when you can pick the organic vegs by your own. Have I mentioned tat the weather there was freezing cold?


Oldies couple of the year. (oopss, I havent print this pic for them!)
Ooohhh... I love that 'me' inside this frame!



With the Rp.150,000 entrance fee, each car was given Rp.50,000 voucher to reedem. Quite a decent deal. We utilized them on our lunch. 









It was the first time I have the bravado to carry a dog! She was too cute to forgo I tell you! Her smallness made me love mini pincher now. I want a pet too...
Our family potrait, less bro. Hehehe..
Blame my aunt for popping up the idea too late, bro has back to Taiwan. Poor him..

Last stop before we left, the riverside.

Left Taman Simalem at around 3pm, and reached Berastagi at 5pm.
You might trace the link above and u'll detect the relation with the pictures under.
















2 comments:
Looks like an interesting place to visit! The mist looks like genting's
Hi,lady! U've back!
Yes, the place is grand and magnificent, very apt for a family gathering spot. =)
*btw... am waiting for yor new post. quick update yors there. Hehe.*
Post a Comment