Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

05 February 2009

The evening with 财神爷

I was invited by a friend to Avia Samudra last Saturday.
She was coming back to Medan with her lovely marvelous baby Sharlene (ultimately I saw the baby in person). The daddy begets another *daddy's face* on bb Sharlene. She resembles her daddy a lot. ^-^
Love the moment whilst she grasped my index finger firmly.

Came another mommy with bb Joyce.
They are good buddies, they got married at almost the same timing, due date of their babies were onli 3 months apart. Both are baby lasses. Cheeky babies!

See who resembles who?

I am the happy aunt amid the happy mommies and beautiful babies.

My main intended plan to come over to the resto besides to have a mini reunion with the ladies, there was Ming Min's dad played the role as 财神爷! Very genuine! Haha
I got my ang paw! Haha...
Hopefully 财神爷 will gift me with $$$ torrent tis year!
I am planning for an overseas vacation as 09 resolution. *grinning...*
Ming... thanks for inviting me over. Wish to see you again in the near future. (also thankfulness for the hong bao too..! Hahahaha)

0 comments: