Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

08 February 2009

Le Chic

We were rejoicing at a colleague's birthday cum farewell party at Lembur Kuring seafood restaurant yest. She is going to leave for Jakarta next week after her marriage.
Since I were in town, being plonked down on a meeting room with other parties, hence I was going to collect the cake from Le Chic (located at lobby level of Traveller Suites) right after the meeting was over.

Me and others have planted our hearts in their avocado cake.
It is 25% disc for the UOB card holders.
Happiness outburst overwhelmed me once I spotted there was a mini version of avocado cake! Last one left! I quickly grabbed it and settled the payment together with the huge square(30x30cm) one.
Rp. 15K for one piece (after the disc) worth the elegant taste in it!
I intended to introduce my family that elegant taste. =)
I dun know how to line up the wordings here to depict the goodness in the cake! Let me go tis time for not writing any reviews. I am totally out of alphabets! NICE and PERFECT!!

I pocketed their brochures home.

Whose birthday coming soon?
I will go for Le Chic AGAIN. My appetite needing further whetting!

0 comments: