Found this post ubiquitous in many others' site.
Dare myself to write one as well. =)
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 peoples to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
1. My dudes claim me as a coxcomb.
2. I adore the mirror that can accomodate my whole torso.
3. I detest one of my colleague's bad habit (she fibbed a lot)
4. I cant live without the internet lane.
5. I had my first kiss at 17. (not too early wat?)
6. I pluck my armpit hair.
7. Am in joy with my new gear now. Have no problem lugging it around, wherever.
8. Being inebriated to a Taiwan series aired in 民视电视台. Kudos to all the performers!
9. I snooze all the way to and from office.
10. Dun like to stock up on cash in purse. I prefer exerting credit card for instead.
11. I skip rice for dinner, but not the side dish.
12. Still can remember every details in "What-happens-in-Vegas" that convulse me with laughter!
13. Have been neglected Friendster.
14. I have to stare at computer screen before I sleep, no matter how late or tired I am.
15. I am keen to extend my sleep time every morning, almost late for work sometimes.
16. Aiming for an overseas trip tis year, besides Malaysia.
17. Nahh.....!!! Out of idea wat to write now!!
18. I dun have much relatives in Medan. They are spread over in HK, Beijing, Penang, Taiwan, and Jakarta.
19. I shed tears while visiting 奶奶 in temple. (10 years after her passing away)
20. I heart my nagging Ah Ma. (may also be fexed sometimes)
21. Recommending the avocado cake to many many friends of mine. Taste heavenly!
22. I feel blessed with the surrounding friends.
23. The company I work with never care of our prosperity. We have to work until 5pm even it is Saturday!
24. Oh my! My driving license almost expired! It is a 5-years validity. Can imagine how I waste on money and never practise during these 4 years?
25. I feel damn sleepy every after lunch time at office.
Finally I did them!
I am not tagging any of you. I know u have done yours there. =)
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
12 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment