Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

11 February 2009

Bloody spicy!

Attempted the bloody spicy gurami fish for dinner just now.
It was a traditional brewing method, called dabo-dabo (Manado's typical).
I am a chili's suitor, whoever is familiar with me will judge me as 'morbid', chided me million times tat I will sooner or later be caught in a serious intestinal problem due to the heat of the chili engulfed me.
Sly to say, I raised a white flag tis time.
Encountering a runny stools now, can easily detect the HEAT on my buttock. Ooppss!!!
I swore!! Tis is too too tooooooo piquant!!
Guys, please talk louder, I cant hear you! I am deaf!!

4 comments:

Chamomile said...

hahaha...i though ur ability to eat chili si superrrbbbb....ckckc...shame ler..hehehe

celcilia_tjioe said...

Not for tis time!
*banned the dabo-dabo*

=eLaiNe= said...

that look so yummy leh...hahah

celcilia_tjioe said...

Yummy but darn HOT, Elaine!
Seems like u like spicy sustenance?