Ought I pay off the debt tat prompt, eh?
On the last day of 2008, we still can hear the voice of the clogged card in our office.
So I arranged a lunch with the colleagues, all on my treat!
Out of my expectation, the other boss (not the one who played the game) was willing to join us for the luncheon in town. I was ecstatic! =)
Aiming for Fountain Cafe, ill omened, no seats available...
The boss voiced out his opinion at once... : "How about if we change another place? Sushitei maybe?"
I was panick!! Sushitei??? It was not the one I shud opt for the lunch! Recession mahh...
My boss somehow has eavesdropped my apprehensive mind. Haha..
He then blurted out : "Company will settle the bill. Its OK for celebrating your bday!"
My colleagues went thrilled! So did I.. Heheee..




Sushitei never succeed to thwart my appetite for their sushi platters and others.





Here are we with the fluorescent faces!!





Our last toast of 2008!! *So unglam!! It shud be using the glamorous wine glasses, not the ocha mugs!!
Is tis the other nice "BOSS" here?? Hehe.. Thanks, Mr G!!!
Have a fabolous 2009 everybody!
0 comments:
Post a Comment