Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

02 January 2009

You've crayoned my day!

My profuse apologize for the lack of updating concerning the sleek gift from the dandiest buddies. =)

31st Dec'08
Accepted a text from sis, told me tat I've got a mail!
From Singapore, an undisclosed consignor name tidily typed in the airway bill, a very familiar name.
I was not goin to scurry home to observe wat was inside the envelope. I sent an sms to the friend, let her know tat DHL has done its job well. I got the envelope just in time. At least still on the 31st Dec. (pliz dun file a complaint towards them, they have handled the delivery painstakingly and timely!) She told me tat it is confirmed not diamond, but I will see a gorgeous lady there upon ripping off the envelope. Woww... The curiousity intrigued me! I want to go home faster...!!!

Tis is what I saw when I was home.
Open open...
A poem for me!! Or a love letter??

I was fully awake at the moment! And I know wat she meant about the gorgeous lady!! Hahahaha...
Ooohh... apparently I have these 2 dandiest buddies around me... ;)
They understand me inner and outer. You have crayoned my bday...!!!
Thank you for the honor conferred upon me...
I will absolutely fulfill my wish to have a *really big one* at your house. One day!


There are another team, considered as the dandiest buddies too..
I have clasped a special gift from them in a couple weeks beforehand the day of my bday.
*Hugs you guys....*
Pictures taken at exactly 4 years ago.. (01/01/2005)
Do we morph to another profile now? Or still the same and no changes?

Thanks for being there for me!!

0 comments: