Today is my bday, guys!! Come on!
It is a tradition tat my bday will come on 2 consecutive days per annum. The entire of my very very best buddies will greet me on the 30th (as wat shown on the birth cert, IC, passport, etc). *Thanks for Lita, Sher, Fen and Shanti for the warm greetings.....*
While the rest of them will onli do so on the next day(31st). The history appeared when my mom herself not really sure what was the exact date she gave birth to me! She confessed tat each patient was given the new year cake(1st Jan) by the hospital right after the next day she delivered me... And so she deemed tat I was born at 31st Dec. *How is the birth cert and other supporting documents then??*
I was in trepidation come excitement actually, hallucinating on wat surprise I'll get tomorrow.
Yes, tomorrow. They wont neglect me, I know. But... 2 of them have already greeted me just now. Soo...No birthday rush for me tis year??
Year end never hinder the heaps of stuffs, I still have to work on them.. *sigh....*
I have forgotten about my delusion (my own created) of wat I called birthday rush, the work overwhelming my desk.
Until after lunch, I got a phone call, from one of my boss. He asked me to see him immed, his sulking voice bothered me. I was in mini trouble with him the day before. And i still have to hear the continuation of his preaching now?
With anxiety, I trudged to his room...
I was not thinking too much, he did preach me!! Still the very same issue. Hmpphh!!!
I just nodded and said "Ok, well, noted.. will do..."
SUDDENLY...............
The troops invading the boss' room with a birthday cake in hand!!!!
I was tearing.... Oh mY!!!!!
Just realized tat the chiding part was one of their mission.
Awww... my heart melted at once... I wailed my lung out!! Soooo touched....!!!!!
*actually I have a video of myself crying after they invaded the room. too bad the file too big to upload here.*

Thanks, dudes... I feel blessed...





The one in red shirt (sitting beside me) was the main actor of the whole scenario. Haha..!! Thanks boss for partaking yor part in this scene! I feel the serenity... =)
2 comments:
that's so cool of your colleagues AND BOSS!
very fun!
Hi, imp! Yeah, birthday rush for the bday guy have been kinda tradition in our work society. I will go *crazy* if they neglected mine! Hahaa..For the BOSS, ya! He is lovely!
Post a Comment