Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

06 January 2009

The 5th day of 2009

My lovely mug which always reap good comments from the colleagues broke to pieces tis morning...
I put it on top of dispenser, by then sauntered to my desk to get the sachet tea. Before I was back to the dispenser to brew my tea, a deafeaning voice exploded from the dispenser.
I am hundred percentile of certainty it must be my MUG!!
And it really was..... My colleague inadvertently has caused it drop to floor.
I dear tat mug of mine a lot. Hmpphhh!!!

2 comments:

Corsage@A Dollop Of Me said...

oh dear! :( Nevermind, get yourself another pretty one!

celcilia_tjioe said...

She did replace it (melamin one), but I dun like.
Will try to find a time to get another pretty one on my own, dun think the store still have tat pattern. :(