this looks too yummy!! =p
Errmm.. actually I am not too into this dish. My whole family do. They crave for it often.
I say it's tau kua he ci :)
Me too! But my grandma says Lap Choi. Hehe..
Shan : btw, there got tau kua he ci over your place?
We don't have it here but it looks so delicious!!!
It does! With the red thick sauce and the crispy prawns.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
this looks too yummy!! =p
Errmm.. actually I am not too into this dish.
My whole family do. They crave for it often.
I say it's tau kua he ci :)
Me too! But my grandma says Lap Choi. Hehe..
Shan : btw, there got tau kua he ci over your place?
We don't have it here but it looks so delicious!!!
It does! With the red thick sauce and the crispy prawns.
Post a Comment