Since Aina and Winson are both not originally from my class heritage, I bugged my friend's honour to company me there. Thanks, buddy! (u know who u are..)
I am not close with the neighbourhood class' members.
The reception's table were placed at the first floor, meanwhile the festive was held at the 2nd floor. As we walked along the steps, one massive capture of the couple welcoming us, coerced us hv to stop the notch and took a glance on it.
The parents of both individuals plus the newly wed couple were standing inside the charming tunnel. If I still standing on my position now, I wont be able to see the troops inside the tunnel.
They have tonnes of photos to be shared with the guests. The tunnel was especially constructed for the photos to have the space for being displayed.
Tis sleek square desk was placed at the corner of the L shape tunnel. Sweet right? Photos and photos from their old days until now.. 11 years of remembrance, no wonder.. :)
The story started from the groom was still a scrawny guy. ;)
The dinner's program turned out to be so grandeur. I love the ambience, I love the decorations, the stage was draped with exactly the same decors and paintings as printed on the invitation.
The dinner's program turned out to be so grandeur. I love the ambience, I love the decorations, the stage was draped with exactly the same decors and paintings as printed on the invitation.
The bridemaids and the best men are all their relatives and best pals. They were all well groomed, the bridemaids beautified themselves by having the long white gown on, each of them holding a lil bunch of red flowers. Johny Huang and Kingman were 2 of the best men.
After the couple's parents marched in the hall, the bridemaids and bestmen slowly marched in the hall too, but they were not aiming the stage, they took their position and standing along the aisle, escorting the bride and groom's steps.. Companied by the wedding song played softy and gently by classic piano. (Groom's younger sis, Doreen as the pianist).
Love this kind of particular party, with different concept and creative inspirations.
I can felt the joy filled my heart, my mind and my soul while seeing the couple exchanging wet kiss....=) I am happy for them..
2 comments:
The bride is very pretty :)
Yupe, she is.
The beauty not onli reflected on the physical look, but it was also spread mostly from the joy inside her heart..
Post a Comment