Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

11 November 2008

More than a decade..

Aina & Winson, my oldies friends!
I know the couple for more than a decade already. I know the groom's mom as well, she is my former piano teacher. I know the groom's 2 younger sisters too. They are my former piano lesson's mate. ;)
I know they are getting married soon, after the 11 years of courtship..
Woww.. amazing!!
11 years!
Since they were still in white-grey high school uniform. My eleven years' ago bf has got married too, but the bride was not me! Hahaha.. That is rare when 2 individuals cud cope with the courtship, perpetually. (I salute those kind of everlasting guy and lady relationship). Tsk tsk... They are goin to aim the end of the tunnel soon!! The tunnel with colorful brollies no matter either drizzle or torrential rain strikes, ending with a remarkable rainbow showing up after the rain. Luvly couple!!
The bride herself rang me up and delivered the invitation to my house this morning. Beforehand, I got her MIL(who is my former piano teacher)'s call the day before, informed me that Aina and Winson are getting married soon, asked me to come along and join for the festive at Grand Angkasa Hotel. That's not about the festive place, that is all about the amusements and hilarious. I sure will be there to present my presence and to witness you walk down the aisle. :)

They prepped each trivia painstakingly. It is depicted on the wordings below..

Managed to grab some of the pre-wed photos on the bride's fs. These are the best among the most superb 68 slides of captions in total.
I like this one!! Looked so formal yet so mesmerizing...

0 comments: