I hv planned something secretly to startle my best buddy Lita on her bday.
Ta, i will gladly reveal the whole saga since you got the gift already. :)
16th Nov'08:
I went for my haircut. Then i proceeded to Sun Plaza all by my own, searching for appropriate card for you. Unaccompanied. ( I walked from Budi Salon to Sun Plaza, just a stone throw distance from the salon). I found no eligible card at the end of the foray.
18th Nov'08:
Finally I found one! *Felt relief and contented!*
19th Nov'08:
Proceed with the consignment.....
20th Nov'08 (5pm)
Checking the consignment's status on web...
consignment 264179792
reference
pick up date 19 Nov 2008
destination SINGAPORE
status In Transit
delivery
signatory
Details:- 20 Nov 2008, 09:47, Singapore, OUT FOR DELIVERY ---> Oohh, not yet reached her..
Details:- 20 Nov 2008, 01:16, Singapore, SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT TRANSIT POINT.
Details:- 19 Nov 2008, 21:06, Medan, SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT.
Details:- 19 Nov 2008, 18:22, Medan, CONSIGNMENT RECEIVED AT TRANSIT POINT
Details:- 19 Nov 2008, 17:55, Medan, SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT ORIGIN DEPOT.
Details:- 19 Nov 2008, 17:41, Medan, SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT ORIGIN DEPOT.
Details:- 19 Nov 2008, 15:24, Medan, CONSIGNMENT PICKED UP
consignmentpick up datereferencedestinationstatusdeliverysignatorydetails
20th Nov'08 (7.56pm):
My mobile beeped with the message received tone, it was from you.
IT WAS DELIVERED!!! TNT's service truly superb, they delivered my gift timely.
Still cant believe I did it. Hahaa..
20th Nov'08 (9pm):
Re-check on the consignment's status just to see if the system being updated.
consignment 264179792
reference
pick up date 19 Nov 2008
destination SINGAPORE
status Delivered
delivery 20 Nov 2008
signatory SIGN
Details:- 20 Nov 2008, 18:19, Singapore, SHIPMENT DELIVERED IN GOOD CONDITION. (Yeahhh!!)
Details:- 20 Nov 2008, 09:47, Singapore, OUT FOR DELIVERY.
Details:- 20 Nov 2008, 01:16, Singapore, SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT TRANSIT POINT.
Details:- 19 Nov 2008, 21:06, Medan, SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT.
Details:- 19 Nov 2008, 18:22, Medan, SHIPMENT IN TRANSIT.
Details:- 19 Nov 2008, 17:55, Medan, SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT ORIGIN DEPOT.
Details:- 19 Nov 2008, 17:41, Medan, SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT ORIGIN DEPOT.
Details:- 19 Nov 2008, 15:24, Medan, SHIPMENT COLLECTED FROM SENDER.
consignmentpick up datereferencedestinationstatusdeliverysignatorydetails
I captured some snap before wrap them inside the pinky envelope and let it go on the air the next day. =)
Although....
Not as extravagant as diamond ring..,
Not as luscious as choco bday cake..,
Not as soft and hugable as huge Teddy Bear..,
Not as expensive as other photo frames,
But, I do hope u like this simple gift from me..! =)
*Remember not to put it away, I will come to your house any time to inspect its' existence. Be caution!!!* ^-^
2 comments:
hahahaha,thank you so much for the gift. It's indeed an enormous surprise for me. Welcome to inspect my house, guaranteed you will be able to find it under my piles of rubbish. Hahahahaha,kidding la. It will be put under spotlight and with carvings, said," From my dearest Buddies." LOVE YOU TOO..... MUACKS...
I will go inspect one day! Trust me. Hehee..
Post a Comment