November 20, 2008
For courtesy, I need to write an article to return Wiwi’s favour. Hahahahaha. Sounds like I was forced to write. Well, I indeed want to update my blog for quite sometime but absent minded me, can’t even remember my own blog add.
Hahahahaha. Lucky I got loyal fan who will remember it. Just an sms then I manage to find out my blog add. So here you go, my loyal fan, an article for you.
Honestly, I have no idea what to write to return your favour. Maybe just need to express how my impression and feelings to u. (Does it sound like I’m going to propose to u? Hahahahaa). Well, I know her for very long time as long as dated back to Secondary school time. I was kicked out from my group and sent out to next door class.
I still remember how worried I am. Because as long as I can remember, noone in the next door class is good enough to be friend. I have a very bad impression on them. And the bunch of people that I will migrate with, is originally not my folks either. At the end, I just grab whoever I find descent enough to be “seat”mate for that whole year.
I made a wrong decision. I was bullied most of the time but I also had my payback time. Hahahaha. ( Won’t elaborate much on tat). Seated behind me, is my now sweet buddy, Wiwi. She was also another victim of bully. Hahahahaha. I still remember her first question when I spent my recess with her. ” Is it ok to spend recess with me, you’re not afraid that Shanti will be mad at u?”
I felt surprised with tat question. Apparently, the culture of that class is all those has so called “best fren” are not allowed to be seen with other classmates. Wow, what a possessive action. In my whole life, there is never a restriction to be friend with anyone.
We hit off very well after tat. Maybe because she became my bully victim. Hahahahaha. Then she decided to betray her “seat”mate to sit with me next year. Hahahahaha. She did it. It takes her a great courage for that. Thank you.
She always want to be seen in her best. And one thing, she’s very patient. Admire her for that. I am always the short tempered while she’s the patient one. In relationship, she’s a very totally dedicated person. Been with her for her “puppy love” stage. Seeing her with her roller coaster emotions during tat day due to being hurt by tat blardy-not-worth-it-at-all-guy. Makes my blood boil and want to strangle that ***hole.
Time really flies. No words can describe how much we have been thru together. Thank you for being my friend and bear with all my “torture” and “nonsense”.
Wi,please don’t burst into tears. I know my word will ” gan dong” you a lot. Hahahahaha
As promised, I will reserve the status for you. So my kids will have filthy rich and pretty godmom. Hahahahaha.
Wish you have a smooth relationship and I can attend your ” occassion” soon.
Woww... I was like reading my own diary, whilst I was still at my school days.
” Is it ok to spend recess with me, you’re not afraid that Shanti will be mad at u?” ----- ROFL!!
I recall that question!! See, you were so mature already by tat time, meanwhile I was still a greenhorn(pardon that 14 yo young girl la). Salute Salute!! ;D
Been with her for her “puppy love” stage. Seeing her with her roller coaster emotions during tat day due to being hurt by tat blardy-not-worth-it-at-all-guy. ----- U got furious with me, when hearing I say "No liao, break liao" But tomorrow u will find me chortling and say to you "Everythings settled! We are back now." Hahahaaha.. U must be very irritated by me! Thanks a bunch for yor patient to face the stupid me. Puppy love looks fun too!! =)
I love you my dearest pal.....*muaccckkk!!!*
0 comments:
Post a Comment