Was chattering wif my ex-classmate on the phone yest. Its been quite a long while since we had a proper talk wif each other. We are not considered to be too close from the moment when we were still in red-white uniform. No wonder if we never share any personal thingy. Each time we bumped into each other, some general issues will be an adequate topic for us.
But the gossips did report well a lil bit about our personal life though... she knew when I was attached, and I as well learnt that she broke wif the bf the other time. How gossips hv done the job exquisitely!
I called her for a particular pretext yest morning, who guess I digged out something funny.
*Her bf now is the one who ever said 3 magic words to me some years back(!!!!)*
I didnt unveil the whole chronology to her of course.
But the gossips did report well a lil bit about our personal life though... she knew when I was attached, and I as well learnt that she broke wif the bf the other time. How gossips hv done the job exquisitely!
I called her for a particular pretext yest morning, who guess I digged out something funny.
*Her bf now is the one who ever said 3 magic words to me some years back(!!!!)*
I didnt unveil the whole chronology to her of course.
0 comments:
Post a Comment