Lunch is served! : Thanks for dropping by here! Truly feel honored. :) You think so? I do reckon so too.. Well, I got another supporter now. Hehee..
Elaine : Bingo! Tat's wat my colleague said too. I had a high forehead and it makes my face even rounder if I pin my fringe up like tat. But, thanks for jotting down a positive comment wor..Haha..
3 comments:
Up is more fashionable :)
you looks younger with the fringe up! pretty much because of your high forehead..u look good! =p
Lunch is served! : Thanks for dropping by here! Truly feel honored. :)
You think so? I do reckon so too.. Well, I got another supporter now. Hehee..
Elaine : Bingo! Tat's wat my colleague said too. I had a high forehead and it makes my face even rounder if I pin my fringe up like tat. But, thanks for jotting down a positive comment wor..Haha..
Post a Comment