Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

11 October 2008

New haunt

There always an irresistible sms at the end of the struggling day in office. And I hardly can refuse to grab an encounter with my those silly dudes. ;)
They just hv their pampering session, foot reflexology at RAS spa and massage. (Ta, u still remember tis place?) meanwhile I was still flooded by calls and stacks of paper sprawling on my desk. (Good life you hv there, guys!) The battery on me is getting frailer when the clock tickling approach to 1700hrs. Wif no adjourn, my left and right thumbs typed the keypads very prompt, reading : "Y.E.S."

My first time dine in this eatery. It didnt lame me, apparently. Very nice.
Chicken with Salted egg (crispy, the flesh was subtle enough)

Salted egg prawn tasted very luscious!! Mind the cholesterol, friend!

Stir fry kangkung belacan (spicy but a tad too salty)

Fen shook her head when hearing me order Ee fu mee. Haha.. Dun know wat happened to me, always salivating if thinking about it recently. *my temporary craving puke them up*

Seaweed soup. I lurrveeee it!!!! Minced garlic made it taste better. Will order tis again on our next visit.
I didnt really soak myself on those pallatable cuisine actually. Wif my severely effort to stand on my stomach ache until i'm home and broke into the toilet was my most relief.

0 comments: