For Elle : Under is my answer for yor question on my chatbox. Too long to squeeze them inside the chatbox, dude.. :)
Guys, do spare yor time to drop by and read for tis entry. Will be greatly appreciated..
>>I AM NOT GOING TO MOVE TO THE NEW COMPANY AS I EVER POSTED BEFORE>>
Well, this is how the legend went.. :
Still recall the 14th June's post? With "First Step to the new world." as the title?
Yes, I was attending for an interview tat day, at 11.00am. Was sending the application letter to tat company barely few days ago. Nvr expected that I will get tat really prompt action from their side. Got one lady gav me a phone call tat morning (09.30am), asking me whether I hv the time to come over their place and hv an interview for my job submission.
Pretty surprised wif the call, I hv nvr encounter such an interview for a good 3 years plus already, u know. Condensing the story, I was there at ard 11.30am plus. Completed some humdrum general question forms. Asking like : how many siblings you have... wat is your latest work... Why u decide to move from the previous company.... Wat is your latest education.... blah blah blahh..
And oso asking me quite much questions concerning the Export-Import procedure, starting from the very first time until the goods/cargo being savely obtained by the consignee. (Tis is wat I am doing EVERYDAY!!!)
So on.. I hv the courage to tell you guys tat the interview was goin really smooth after I talked wif the manager. She did getting impressed wif my working background. And telling me some of their quite tempting facilities which I deserve to hold IF I really join them. And so on... I was flying over the sea and land to imagine how contented and how happy I will if I really got the confirmation from them. And onli will update here to share wif you guys later on.
Not more than 2 weeks later( as wat she promised tat they will called me back after 2 weeks, for she need to talk to her boss first b4 letting me know whether they are okay wif my qualifications or not), the manager really credited me wif a phone call at 9.05pm plus.
I AM HAPPY,MAN!!!
Ill-fated me! The negotiation was not running well as wat I am clinging for! She said tat the boss like my resume as well, and welcoming me to join them soonest available. But the main problem approached us was tat they need me to lower down my expected monthly pay. I blatantly but tenderly told her tat I cannot quit my job and work for them for the salary they offering to me. It was truly under my expectation. Then she was so nice enough telling me to giv her 1 more week to talk to her boss again (she personally prefer me a lot). So, the next conversation shud be on next week (4th July'08).
You should be not blur and knowing precisely wat date is today rite? It is already 9th July'08.
And... I STILL NOT YET RECEIVED ANY PHONE CALL FROM THEM AT ALL.
She is just fading away without any notice. Still storing her last text to me ... : "I will talk and persuade my boss and let you know next week."
I simply beleive on her.. but wat did I get now?
Is the difference amount really tat huge for such a HUGE trading company like yours??
Hmphh... Disappointed....
Sorry guys, my dream to post an announcement entry to let u know tat I succesfully entering a whole new world never come true... *Sob sob..*
Will she call me tomorrow? or the day after tomorrow? or 2 days after tomorrow? or she is too busy until cannot call me? And she will call me after settling down all the rubbish??
*Dreaming.......*
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
09 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment