Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

06 July 2008

Tape Pudding

None of you hv been asking me why and wat happened to me as I never explore my culinary skill anymore since quite a while.
I did question myself then. Why ya?
Answer is tat I hv been occupied by many projects on those hectic weeks back. Projects? Am I naming it true? Haha. Dun think so la. I am exaggerating!

Ermm, glimpsed at Tape Ketan Pudding's recipe when I was idling(actually not the correct term if I called it as "idle", more appropriate if I said I was clashed by an ennui) at office few days ago. Just realize tat I will be battling wif another huge ennui tomorrow! I loathe Monday, man!

Because of I love black tape, then come to my mind... Why not?


Naive me hv been mis-interpreted the word split. The recipe told me to split the pandan leaves to add more fragrance.
And so I followed the instruction. Hence, wat a heck! I hv to muster my efforts to pick the ripped pandan leaves amidst the concoction! *Piang!!*
So, phai she to tell you tat if you might be finding small ripped pandan leaves inside yor mouth when u nibble the pudding. :( I cant find any liao since it was really being blended perfectly!
Smart deer may not fall onto the same hole again for twice. I am tat smart deer. Hehe..
Behold tat pandan leaves! BIG BIG pieces for the sauce tis time. :)


Excuse me..... Squeeze squeeze... Giv me lil bit space for frosting..
Storing inside the fridge for around 30mins plus. And........ here is the outcome!
Sad to enact the hope became a horror. It was too sweetttt!!!!
Am sure tat you guys will not wish to be diagnosed wif diabetes aftermath for gnawing my homemade pudding, rite?
P/S : Kindly ignore the label for tis entry. Hehe..

0 comments: