Pondering to get a well-defined time table for myself.
I am such a sucks controller!
While am being the sole one who hold the sovereign position to supervize either the negotiable to do stuffs and the non-negotiable to do stuffs. I made it clearer for yor understanding on which actions I labeled it as the negotiable one, and which actions I labeled it as the non-negotiable one.
:::Negotiable:::
- Wake up alarm (5-10 mins late tolerance)
- Bfast time (the most is 30mins tolerance --- If onli I am utterly getting engrossed wif the small yack yack wif my buddies on msn. hehe..)
- Lunch time ( I nvr hv my proper lunch since 6months plus back, I skip the dish almost every single day)
- Unleash from office time (based on the needs.. tis one really sighing one..)
- Slumbering time (top of the toppest negotiable!)
:::Non negotiable:::
- Poo time (loathe to suffer constipation)
- My stupid work's deadline (never stop tormenting me)
Wat??? I even cannot describe more on my 'non negotiable' part!! Gosh...
5(five) versus 2(two) onli?
Hold on! I still hv one on my grip. :)
It is definitely : Pressing the 'on' button for reviving up my computer every evening!!!
Is tis supposed to be on the negotiable member or belongs to the non negotiable member?
I hv embedded my choice, it ought to be categorized as the non negotiable member. I hv to attend the screen wif my both wide opened eyes until v late and it infect the wake up alarm and make it as negotiable's loyal member. Hehe..
Haiz...Any idea to straighten tis morbid arrangement??
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
11 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment