Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

06 June 2008

Unleashed!

Its 4.48pm now!! Yuhuuu!! Time to pack up! Tis is wat I was longing for since entering the cubicle. Put so so much effort for today. Darn tiring! *old whimper*
Eiit, I hv a date tis everning wor! :D
Met up wif my date-mate just in the time for movie at Sun Plaza Studio 21. I texted Fen asking her to out for movie after work when I was on my way to plant (I was not in mood at all for working today!), however she was too snobbish to say No. Hmphh! At the end of the ennui, she came to me and asking for a meeting. Hehe.. I won the battle!


Never think to explore Narnia before, I am suaku enuf to be familiar wif wat is Narnia actually. Havent heard it before, where was I when the first sequel showing? Indiana Jones fully booked, the ticket's counter gal not tat expert to entice us for the 2nd row seat, Studio 4 for Narnia's tickets ultimately on our hands after pondering for a couple seconds. Still got one hour before the show, where to go?
Hullo, guys!! U cud spot us coming out from BodyShop store at ard 7.50pm. Sales le!! Dun know whether hv to smile complacently or being choked wif the $$ dissipated. Narnia really awesome! Big applause for all the crews! Was being dragged to the tale and being coerced to hone my imagination capability for 2hrs more. Worth for the time we were seated inside the theatre.
For those who love Harry Potter, u wont be regret for The Chronicle of Narnia, Prince Caspian. I vouch!

0 comments: