Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

08 June 2008

端午节快乐!!

Wishing you all hv a great rice dumplings festival!

Yest grandma together wif mom hv done their best for baking out good plain kee chang. But really bad, they were all too soggy. Shud be over cooked. We still luv it thou. :)
I need a long beauty sleep indeed. Tagging along bad habit make me older, wrinkles around eye bag showing off themselves proudly these days. But I just cant restrain myself for not hitting the keyboard until very late almost every night.

Came back from office at 5.45pm yest, fell asleep at 8.05pm (dun hv any dates, so getting dozed off compatibly), awaken by the mobile at 9.35pm (damn! forgot to make it silent, and it was a trivial call from sumone really not important!!) . Getting slept away again at 11.30pm until 01.00am. Guess wat, henceforth my eyes were fully charged. There I pranced to the computer and turned it on.. Apparently the battery cannot last long as well, 3am plus I hv been being lulled to my lalaland again..
Any advise for good sleeping hour?

Woke up at 9.00am (again frightened by the ringing phone from my auntie, didnt she know tat it was sunday and I need to sleep longer??)
But my sacrifices not goin vain, having duck beehon as breakfast was a good choice on such a rainy day. Hehe.. It will be all sold out if I spent lil bit more time at bed. Auspicious!! Strike 4.75/5 for the duck beehon. Really yummy!! Love the gravy alot!
Rp. 14,000 for 1 big bowl not making me broke. *smiling*

Uploading these pictures wif all the glee as I managed to google them out and was rather impressed tat apparently got many varieties of rice dumplings being sold outside.
For Singaporeans, how u think about Eastern Rice Dumplings? Looked really alluring!



0 comments: