Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

05 June 2008

Hunting

"Your message is succesfully sent" ---- This is wat my computer's screen showing for numerous times these couple days.
Yupe, I am hunting for a new job! *and applying job via email*
U shud be asking : "Why? Wat happened with you? Any serious issues happening on you? Anyone hv bullied you? ......"
OKay, dun be panic, here is my answer :
"I am perfectly fine. Everythings still under my control and am still manage to cope with all the thingy very well."
Hmm... cliche answer? The main reason is that I am too snug inside the comfort zone now. The bosses treat me really good, my lovely colleagues can work wif me sweetly. Those who irk me means nothing for me, thou sumtimes i hv to spend sum of my energy to take a deep breath and sighing..(again, still under my control).
Oopss, I need SALARY REVIEW!! Hahaha!!!
I am finding for a new challenge! Working at new place, meeting wif new ppls, dealing wif new stuffs, everything is NEW! And sure wif new salary figure printed on the saving book. *praying*
To be transferred beyond Medan is one of my contemplation.
I am being assaulted by a virus called TEDIUM.


0 comments: