Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

04 March 2012

Work trip day 2

Had quite a good snooze the night before and the tv was off when I first time pried open my eyes in the next morning, but I didnt bother trying to recall whether I have turned it off in the middle of the night.

I have plenty of time before leaving the room.
Although not much choices of the meal arrayed on the buffet table at the side of the resto, but it tasted fine. I was rather impressed by it. I'm not an egg fan at all, but the omelette was good to go with the chili sauce that morning.

Met the Jakarta's colleagues after finishing the appointments and meetings and they brought me to the nearby Sunda resto. Food was nothing to rave about, but the karedok was good enough to remember.

Finally I have the me-time after the whole day getting stucked with the work and awful traffic. Jakarta's traffic is almost unbearable most of the time. I had to get rid of my full bladder each time I was about to leave one's place.
....and there is a name of "jockey" whom the traffic users have to deal with anytime.

Dinner was set with Angel that evening :)

0 comments: