Have been super tardy in updating my blog since quite some times ago, telling you guys that I was and am overwhelmed with lines of work is a bit cliche. Found out that the hours of my life is mostly spent being stucked at my desk for the endless tasks. Oh, well.. I have back to the OT days in which I'm only able to come home at 7pm the earliest. Three quarters of my day is spent with the lovely documents and computer screen in work place. Phew..
Let me back to those days when I was on work come semi-holiday in Jakarta.
The spare time on the last evening before leaving the town was utilized by visiting a friend of mine's apartment in the center of Jakarta city. I have known him for more than 2 decades since we were still in primary school. That was my first time going to his apartment and meeting his only adorable son, Melvin.
Melvin is a sociable kid and has no problem interacting with people he meets for the first time. It's joyful for me! I was there in the kitchen to throw something into the trash and he followed behind me before finally grasping my hand and steering me back to the sofa to keep him company for his favourite cartoon, CARS. Lol.. he is such a darling!


The friend and his wife brought me to a resto to settle down for my last dinner there. Dinner was great and delicious. Had a nice chit chat with them and finally I was sent back to the hotel at 10pm-ish. 
Get the things packed and placed some of them on the hallway. Had a warm shower and there I was, hid under the quilt and slept the night off until the next dawn. TV was STILL on for the whole night as well :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment