For the 2nd time I took the whole control of the car and directed the wheel to Grand Aston hotel to give the girls a ride and there we go to have our sumptuous lunch at one of our default eating venue.
It was Sunday and the traffic was sparse. I found zero difficulty in driving alone all the way from home to Grand Aston hotel. That was the first time I drove on my own and picked the girls up, this made me feel delight. I honked and opened the window when I reached the lobby and the girls welcomed me with wide smiles. First time always feels the best (not intended to boast about myself, it's purely an excitement).
After some communications among them, we at last opted Belmondo Cafe.
We always love the atmosphere there. I can tell you how good this place is and how we always get amazed with the consistency of the food they serve. A good place to unwind.
New menu was inserted in my list, Pan Seared Tilapia with pasta. I'm now deep in love with the creamy texture of the pasta and tilapia meat. A real superb choice to go.

Ordered a set of waffle with choco and strawberry ice cream after the main courses.
Having good food with good company is the way I unwind after the whole insane week.
Update on my work :My girl who has been with me since 6 mnths ago chose to withdraw and quit from the company last Monday. Hard to admit that I've made wrong step 2 mnths ago when I decided to offer her another chance to try and stay in the company. Yet she has disappointed me at this moment..
So I'm going to learn living with my stress, and try to overcome it now..
0 comments:
Post a Comment