Until this moment, I'm feeling ecstatic to have such an accomplishment in driving the little petite Jazz. I seize the opportunity to take over the steer and drive to office every morning, with the driver on the passenger's seat.
It's definitely a huge relief that I survived driving in the torrential rain yesterday which left the panic to me when I hardly could see the pavement clearly. Amble through the very same street every morning doesn't mean that I am aptitude in those lanes. This morning I experienced a quite surprising event. Encountered to stop before the rail road and waited for the train to pass. But due to the tilt of the road, the car was surprisingly declined to stay still when I released the brake pedal
and tapped the gas pedal. Handbrake was pulled by the driver immediately and thanks God finally I was escaped from that nightmare.
Just now, I managed to drive myself home safely after sending the friends. And I realized how cool it was driving all alone by myself without any company! I MADE IT!
Prelude
Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..
29 September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment