Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

24 September 2011

Love from Jakarta

An ex-classmate of mine, who is now residing at Jakarta, is in town and brought me quite a massive numbers of otak-otak when I was still on my way back home from office. She handed the big plastic to mom.
I was pleased and was quite surprised with the numbers of the otak-otak she gave me. Well, I was getting very famished and started digging into it, gulped down piece after piece of it before I realized that I have eaten 8 pieces out of 32!
Albeit I'm a not fan of fishcake balls which we could easily find in many Chinese cuisines, but I do love otak-otak. I bbm-ed her, thanked her and as well told her how I like her gifts.
She commented "Well, I think you like everything! Not only limited to otak-otak"

0 comments: