Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

04 September 2011

Hari Raya Holiday

Was born and raised in Indonesia and it is an annual priviledge to have one full week of holidays during Hari Raya. The rest of the country is sleeping during that period. The government offices, private companies, banks, shops and stores are all closed on the above mentioned holidays.

I'm working in a private company and as I dun have any particular agenda during the Hari Raya, I picked to only have one additional day off after the 2 consecutive days of holiday. It's not a wise idea to lavish too much time off for uncertain schedule although I strongly agree that we have the right to slack off once in a while.

Have the best buddy coming in from Jakarta last week. It has been a while we never seen each other. I visited Jakarta last time, but don't have the chance to meet her in flash.

We had a good chit chat that always end up being a late night. The sweetie Xin Ru was tagged along with the mommy. Albeit quite a few times of her sudden change in mood, she is still a sweet girl. I'm gonna missing her.
PS : Complete post and photos will be published soon.

0 comments: