Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

17 June 2011

Still under pressure of work

Hectic hours in office has made me detached from my social life. Many times the word "succumb" has come into my mind and I oftenly reckon that I'm not as deft as the ex manager. The distressed mind has sometimes occupied the whole me. Sigh..
I know I am abstinence from thinking about quit, it might not happen. But the mountain high of work that I've been dealing with over 2 months cause me to feel more than woozy.
I have my 2 new girls with me in office now, since the other two has been very familiar in catching up on their own errands (which I'm thankful to them). Notwithstanding, the 2 new girls which are supposed to be the key persons in my department still need a bunch of attention from me. I still recheck all their work and I should say that I am doubting when I will ever pull through this situation. I am more than hoping to only "supervise" them, not getting involved in their paper work anymore. I want them to be fluent in their work, so that I will be able to focus my mind to my other bigger task at hand.
Still, the old slogan for myself : "Keep on striving and never give up.."

Left my desk at ard 7pm today, which I claimed as "early enough" for this moment. With the BB device with me, I only have the spare time to take a glimpse on FB while on my way home and I saw this picture! A very mesmerizing smile from a petite Celine! This snap really caught my full attention. At the end of my hectic day, she has made my day!

In other note, I'm still in pie-mood. Pleaded mom to bake chicken pie and I brought them to office for my yesterday and today's lunch. After more than a decade, finally mom was getting challenged by the fruit pie I bought from my ex-coworker last Saturday. LOL..

0 comments: