Prelude

Welcome to my small world of simple me.. Am goin to share every single moment tat deserved to commemorate..

12 June 2011

Fruit Pie

Have I ever mentioned that I was seeking for luscious pie before?
I am a pie lover, I pretty much love every kind of pie. So, it's explicable why I fancy more pastry than filling when it comes to pineapple tarts. I would love to know if there are ppl selling pineapple tarts with no filling, I'm sure I'll be more than gleeful to chew on the crumbly pastry.
FB is ultra social nowadays, I came across some photos of my former coworker and I just couldn't resist not to drop her some lines to know further about her business. I remember vividly that she is good at cooking and baking, and I'm quite astounded to know that she has now turned her hobbies into her current job.
After exchanging the PIN#, we chatted for a good few minutes before I decided on which pie I would like to get from her.
I finally found the pie that I have been wanted for many months. Fruit pie mesmerized me the first time I saw the picture.
At the end, Saturday evening when I back from work, the fruit pie has been seated well at rear seat behind the driver.
Xiao mei was happy to have me lugging the fruit pie home. We immediately cut a slice and had the first gnaw. The fruits are sweet enough as they are, I as well love every single bit of the butter vla, but the pastry was a little too hard and flaky. Overall, it tasted perfecto!
To add on this post, I have ordered for another tray of pie for the next Saturday. This time, I'll go for apple pie. Will post the photos and pen down my thought and opinion about it next week.

0 comments: